Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sew4me Tuesdays

 sewing for yourself link party

It's time for my new linky party!  Sew4me is for any sewing projects you do for yourself, whether they be accessories, bags, clothing, or anything you can physically wear on your body. You can be male or female. The only rules are that it must be sewn by you, it must be for your body, and your sewing and pictures must be tasteful for family viewing.  

The linky party will start at 6am Pacific Standard Time on Tuesdays and stay open until midnight Fridays. Saturdays, I will feature a few of my favorite items for a weekend post wrapping it all up.  It will be fun. This will also be a hashtag (#sew4me) so you can share on twitter and instagram.


So, let's get this party started!  You can grab the button code from the right-hand side bar or you can download the picture below.  If you download, please be sure to link back here.  
Thank you!




Sew4me guidelines:


1. Share anything you sewed for yourself.

 You can share accessories, purses, clothing, or anything you can physically wear on your body. You can be male or female. The only rules are that it must be sewn by you, it must be for your body, and your sewing and pictures must be tasteful for family viewing.  

2. Showcase your own work.

Please no link parties, giveaways, or advertisements.

3. Upload up to three links per week.

You can also link-up images from Flickr and Pinterest (as long as it's your own work); you don't have to have a blog of your own. Please only upload your image/link once so we avoid repetition.



If you see something you like, be polite and let the creator know with comments on their blog, pin, or flickr. Now let's get started...








8 comments:

  1. Great party! I won't be able to link that often, but on the rare occasions I sew for myself I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this will motivate you to sew for you.

      Delete
  2. Kathy, I love the premise of this link party! Thanks for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um not being linky savvy what URL do I put in the 1st line of the link up form??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petite maxi dress could be selected in abbbreviation ladies perr the design from the body.
    As a matter of fact, maxi dress that may bee worn during the summer
    time is designed for everyone. If you take just
    a little care, you are able to discover the best fitting dress tto your requirements.
    If you get the best style of dress, you are going to
    appear like an angel. If you take hwed in the advice offered by fashon designers and stylists, it'spossible to pick the bext Petite Maxi Dress.


    Chedck ouut my blog :: greenmaxi dress

    ReplyDelete