Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quick Ottobre Hoodie

My oldest has only one fleece hoodie and as they are the perfect winter coat for our area, I decided to whip out another one for her.  I used some fleece I bought a while ago at Joann's Fabric Store for 50% off.  I used the Montparnasse pattern, #28, from Ottobre Autumn 2010 (Issue 4/2010).  It is an easy pattern to make.  I will probably make another one for summer if I can find some lightweight sweatshirt material I like.

Here is the finished product:




And here is a picture that shows how much she loves the hood.  She wanted the elastic but apparently the end result is not pleasing. Oh well!  She's stuck with it now! LOL! 

1 comment:

  1. Great hoodie! I love that fabric - if I could get it here, I'd be wearing a hoodie like that too!

    ReplyDelete