Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Testing a new pattern!

One of the things I enjoy about my sewing adventures is getting to test new patterns. This one is from the lovely Jen, at Tie Dye Diva.  She gave me the go-ahead to tell you about because it is now for sale!  It is called The Butterfly Dress!   It is a flutter-sleeve dress with ruffle hem and comes in size 2 to 8.  I simply love this pattern! As with all her patterns, the directions are simple to follow and read, the pattern pieces printed correctly and were easy to understand, and it all went together brilliantly!   And look how well it turned out! It fits perfectly!  It didn't need any alterations and was not too wide.   What could be better!!

 It has a lovely ruffle in the front. 
Here is four year old in the dress. 
She picked out the fabrics, with some assistance from me. 
 Back has nice buttons.
 See, fits perfectly!
  Doesn't bind or gape anywhere.  Great pattern!!

Now, go buy it!!!




2 comments:

  1. So pretty Kathy!! I wanna make one too, already bought the pattern. Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete