Saturday, February 6, 2010

What next?
















I am trying to decide what to sew next. I want to make this Ottobre dress from the 1/07 issue. It is a very cute dress! Looks soft and comfortable, like Hanna Andersson dresses. There is even a leggings pattern in the same issue! I plan to make them capris length for spring.
















And here are the fabrics I have to chose from. Which should I do? These are all cotton knits from Chez Ami, with lycra/cotton knits for the leggings.

First choice: Red floral dress with multi dot leggings. I have turquoise for binding on dress.






Pink floral for dress with orange dot for leggings. I have blue for binding on dress.






Brown and pink floral with pink dot for leggings. I have pink for binding on dress.








Which would you chose?






4 comments:

  1. Make 3 sets!lol I really like the red but maybe the pink/orange is more spring like? Any of your choices would be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really prefer the red and think the turquoise will really pop if you use that as the trim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink and orange it will transition into summer really well.
    I see you really DO like shabby blogs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to start with red with turquoise trim since I just finished a top with same turquoise. I have it all cut out and ready to sew tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete