Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog Hop Planning



I keep seeing the big girl bloggers participate in blog hops, where they all share and sew around a theme. It looks so fun! I've been in one hop, a while back, but I decided to try planning my own.

So, voila, starting April 28, 16 bloggers, including myself, will show you a different way EACH to use the fabulous Perfect Party Dress Pattern by Tie Dye Diva.  But sure to check back at the end of the month to see all these fab dresses!





HTML Map




3 comments:

  1. It would be fun to host a linky party following the blog hop to see what other sewers might do with the pattern after viewing so many ideas on the blog hop.
    Deborah @ sew much to give

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a great idea Deborah! Maybe I will do that!

      Delete