It is time to begin sewing your zipper pouches for the She's Worth it Project. If you are on team Handmade Dress Haven, or would like to join, here are some tutorials to help you make your pouches. You can sew as many as you want. You will be shipping them, along with $10, to Andrea of The Train to Crazy. That is $10 per sewist, not $10 per pouch.
Thanks for participating! The due date is end of March. Let's hope these pouches brighten up the life of a girl or woman who has suffered enough.
1. First of all, Andrea has a nice blog post with a few links for you to check out. And, be sure to look at her She's worth it pinterest board for ideas.
2. Here is one tutorial I found that looks really cute. Michelle Patterns calls these cuties "dumplings" and they don't look hard to make.
3. I like this simple little pouch from Skip to my Lou. It looks easy and quick to sew and you don't even need interfacing.
4. Make it Perfect has a really cute zipper pouch tutorial that uses a lot of little scraps.
5. Last, but not least, this cute wristlet from Fresh Squeezed Fabric's blog would definitely brighten someone's day.
PS. If you want to participate, be sure to email me for the mailing address to Train to Crazy's Andrea. email@example.com